Regulators are increasing their focus on how fund management companies are evidencing effective oversight of their delegated activities. Fund management companies must consolidate and analyse large amounts of information from multiple sources (administrators, custodians, depositaries, investment managers).
Talk to us about how we can assist you in automating the consolidation of your information, and transform your information into meaningful trends, defined systematic alerts, and exception reporting.
FundCalcs can solve:
- Capturing data from multiple sources and consolidating that data at a management company level
- Enriching that data to produce meaningful information
- Developing code that will isolate where data is exceeding predefined tolerances
- Developing trend reporting so boards can see where performance levels are improving/deteriorating
- Bespoke reporting created for boards at a frequency of their choosing
- Immediate escalation to the boards in the event of a significant breach